Terms of service
Last Revised 14.05.2021
Please review our Terms of Service (“ToS”) before obtaining services. By obtaining our services, you are agreeing to abide by the expectations outlined here.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, or if you’d like to clarify whether or not your particular desired use is allowed on our services, please contact us before signing up! Thank you!
Things you should be aware of:
By signing up for our services, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and that you have the legal capacity to enter into an agreement.
Updates to our Terms of Service:
By obtaining our services you acknowledge and accept that periodically we may determine it is necessary to make updates to our Terms of Service. These changes are typical to further expand or clarify inclusions and exclusions of our services for your benefit.
- The following terms and conditions apply to all business relationships between the customer and MaxCloudON, following named as “us”. The governing law is that which was valid when the contract was put into effect.
Dissenting, conflicting, or additional customer terms and conditions, even if acknowledged, are not part of the contract unless their validity is expressly agreed upon.
Prohibited Activities (Not Allowed):
Our services are highly flexible in terms of how they can be utilized, here is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited activities.
As mentioned above, if you have any questions about our Terms of Service, or if you’d like to clarify whether or not your particular desired use is allowed on our services, please contact us. By contacting us, your privacy is ensured; our sole intent is to communicate expectations for your benefit.
- Any illegal activities, illegal either in Bulgaria/Europe, or your residing country.
- Utilizing services in a harassing or threatening manner
- SPAM, SPIM, or SPIT activities
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA
Excessive resource use disrupts our network or other clients.
Clients who utilize services in a prohibited manner may be subject to any of (or a combination of) the following:
- Warning notification (which requires acknowledgment)
- Service or account suspension
- Service or account termination
- Fees (termination, re-activation, suspension, clean-up, or abuse)
Our cooperation with law enforcement
- Chargebacks/Disputed Payments – Chargebacks or payments that are disputed by the financial institution that was utilized in order to issue us payment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. While some disputes are unintentional or caused by miscommunication, disputes that are received for clients who receive punitive action for utilizing services in a prohibited manner will receive an Administrative Fee of no less than $125 and not exceed $250 to account for our administrative staff time.
- Fraudulent Payments – Services that are acquired by means of fraudulent payments will be immediately suspended or terminated. Notification will be provided along with a description as to the nature of whether the service is suspended or terminated. Similar to canceled services, the data on terminated services are deleted immediately.
Refunds – Refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis since by default no refunds are provided once payment is received. Many of our services incur actual costs to provision, therefore, this is why refunds are not automatically available or granted. Please do contact us, if you have any questions. Our intent is to work with each and every one of our clients in a fair manner. Upon request, we will do our very best to accommodate your request and let you know what is possible (and why). Prepayments such as account credit are ineligible to be refunded.
Disclaimers of Liability and Indemnification:
Our services are provided “AS-IS”. To the extent that is permitted by law: no written, expressed, or implied warranties (or guarantees) are made. We do not guarantee that the use of our services will meet your requirements or expectations. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access services at any given time or from any given location. Use our services at your own risk.
Please be aware that your sole remedy for any dispute with us is the cancellation of your account. By using our services, you agree that we, our suppliers, affiliates, and agents will not be accountable for any monetary amount or claim that exceeds the total amount of fees that you have paid during the use of our services.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our employees, officers, directors, agents, suppliers, from all liabilities, claims, expenses (including attorney fees) that arise from any claims including loss of profits, data loss, work stoppage, hardware failure or malfunction, service interruption, any other commercial damages or losses, or your use or misuse of services.
The client consents that any legal action or proceeding shall be through Arbitration according to the laws of Bulgaria/Europe.